Lastolite is proud to announce the Joe McNally Signature Series of light modifiers. These products are take-offs of already existing great Lastolite products, but decidedly with professional photographer Joe’s touch.
Joe McNally TriFlip Kit (LL LR3996JM)
- New size of TriGrip, about 35.4”.
- Base is translucent.
- First cover is Silver, Softsilver, Gold and White.
- Second cover is a double sided black cover with a square that can be pulled out to create a hard edge.
Joe McNally TriFlash Rotate (LL LA2457JM)
- Same unit as the TriFlash Shoelock, but each of the cold shoes swivel 360º.
- Attach up to three flash guns.
- Rotating shoe mounts.
- Screw locking.
Joe McNally Satin Ezybox Hotshoe (LL LS2462JM)
- Same size as the medium Ezybox Hotshoe.
- Interior is white instead of silver providing a softer, less “contrasty” look.
- Adjustable bracket for different sized flash guns.
- Inner and outer diffuser.
Joe McNally UpLite (LL LR3497JM)
- Same as the standard UpLite 4:1 but includes a 3’ x 4’ diffuser panel.
- Diffuser can be used to create a ground level direct or indirect softbox effect.
- Self supporting reflector/diffuser panels.
- 30 to 80 degree positions.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
Joe McNally, www.joemcnally.com/blog, is an internationally acclaimed photographer whose career has spanned 30 years and included assignments in over 50 countries. He has shot cover stories for TIME, Newsweek, Fortune, New York, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times Sunday Magazine, and Men’s Journal. He has been a contract photographer for Sports Illustrated, a staff photographer at LIFE, and, currently, an ongoing 23-year contributor to National Geographic.
Joe was listed by American Photo as one of the 100 Most Important People in Photography and described by the magazine as “perhaps the most versatile photojournalist working today”. He has been honored as a member of Kodak-PDN Legends Online, as well as being a Nikon Legend Behind the Lens. In 2010, he was voted as one of the 30 most influential photographers of the decade in an industry wide Photo District News survey.