Filmmakers constantly face exposure challenges on set, choosing between detail in the highlights and in shadows. Shooting Log from the camera is a partial solution, recording a broader brightness range but still you need to compromise on the monitor's image quality. The solution is the Shogun Flame, a 7" 10-bit AtomHDR 1500nit Field Monitor with 4K/HD 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR recording, Sony & Canon Raw to ProRes/DNxHR recording, professional HDMI, SDI and XLR connections along with LTC/Genlock & bidirectional SDI/HDMI conversion needed on set and in broadcast. With AtomHDR, you get the brightness and dynamic range of HDR Log with natural, vibrant colors to let you simply shoot the way you see.
- Widest camera compatibility
- Unlock the raw from SONY and CANON
- Record professional 4K and HD
- Simple OS, sophisticated shots
- Monitor and record XLR audio
- Advanced recording capability