Harnessing the latest 4K/HD recorder, monitor and playback technologies the Shogun Studio enhances existing HD workflows and provides an affordable rack mount solution for creating 4K Masters. Camera Log (S-Log2, S-Log3, C-Log, V-Log etc) delivers maximum sensor detail in your recordings, but on monitors it looks washed out & makes judging exposure difficult. AtomHDR brings post production HDR monitoring to the field, displaying high brightness range Log footage with the brightness and vibrancy as the eye sees it on our SuperAtom IPS 8-bit 400nit calibrated monitor. This provides a rack mount solution for HDR, letting you use your current HDR Log camera to future proof your production. We are proud to deliver a free update to HDR on the existing range. We can offer this because we are in complete control of every aspect of the product – panel, processing and display.
- Monitor HDR with your log camera
- Use each channel independently to record edit friendly 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes/DNxHR or operate the dual channels together for more advanced recording functionality
- Automatically switches channels when the disk is full without any down time in recording
- Direct touchscreen access combined with advanced remote control functionality
- Operate each channel via the independent touch screens to adjust record, monitor, playback and edit functions
- Play and review the 4K and HD content on screen or out to a larger monitor in the same visually lossless quality as the input