The AtomHDR engine perfectly maps Log/PQ/HLG from popular cameras/game consoles to SUMO19M’s amazing panel, resolving 10+ stops of HDR in real-time for perfect setting. Pass-on HDR to other devices over HDMI or SDI, in HD or 4K and in Rec709/HLG/PQ. To get the best image from your sensor, you must shoot Log and only AtomHDR makes exposing Log easier, unlocking every camera’s HDR potential. The SUMO19M inputs can be used as an editing and grading companion in the studio with full SDR & HDR support through 709/HLG/PQ. The SUMO19M is all about performance monitoring; HDR or SDR, 4Kp60 or HD, 12G-SDI or HDMI 2.0 and everything in between. With the recording functions removed, the user interface has been redesigned to emulate a button-based monitor. All the precision scopes can be accessed from the bottom of the screen as an overlay simple and intuitive adjustments, just like your phone.
- Realtime exposure on set from log for HDR and SDR
- Monitoring made even simpler with ATOMOS 8
- Noise free SDR with log and ATOMHDR
- Selectable dual 12/6/3g-SDI input for A/B comparison
- Aluminium alloy chassis with built-in armor houses sixteen 1/4" and eight 3/8" mounting points around the top/bottom/sides, a rear panel vesa mount and included feet for a variety of mounting configurations
- SUMO19M unit, 1x Master Caddy II, 1x BattWing mounting bracket with 4x screws, 2x Desktop feet with 4x 1/4” mounting screws, AC power supply