The AT2040 microphone offers podcasters and content creators all the features needed to get started or to upgrade their setups for a more professional sound. Enjoy outstanding audio without having to worry about background noise: this microphone's unique design produces consistent audio quality at a close range without annoying pops, and the integrated shock mount further minimizes noises, shocks, or vibrations.
Delivering excellent vocal isolation, multiple AT2040 mics can be used in close proximity without issue, so hosting podcast interviews or collaborations will require minimal post-production editing. Setup is quick and easy with the XLR output connecting to professional broadcast equipment or interfaces for Mac and PC. The dynamic design provides warm, rich, and professional-sounding vocals for content creators of all levels.
- Dynamic microphone delivers warm, assertive broadcast sound that’s perfect for podcasting
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Multistage foam mesh windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Integrated shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear for maximum vocal isolation
- Includes pivoting stand mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft protective pouch