Christie has taken 1DLP® to higher levels of brightness, image quality and color reproduction with laser illumination. From education and business venues to events and beyond, professional-grade Christie® GS Series models deliver premium performance in high-usage environments.
The GS Series provides 20,000 hours of reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation. Wireless connectivity, a small footprint, low-weight, quiet operation and a full suite of lenses makes the GS Series ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, education, places of worship, museums, and other similar venues. Backed by industry-leading warranties and service, you can be confident in your investment.
- Built-in warping, blending and alignment - Built-in proprietary Christie Twist™ and Christie Mystique™ compatibility, for manual or automated camera-based warping, blending, and alignment
- Durability - 20,000 hours of consistent illumination performance makes it ideal for 24/7 operation applications
- Motorized interchangeable lens suite - Easy powered zoom, focus, and offset using the remote control.
- Flexible Connectivity - Optional wireless module for device flexibility, easy presentation set up and standard HDBaseT input
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extends the lifetimes of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- Supports Full HD 3D content – For 3D with a single or multi-projector setup via 3D sync in/out capabilities
- HDBaseT – Delivers Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands on a single ethernet cable
- Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture – Simultaneously deliver 2 digital signals via HDMI and DVI ports for enhanced virtual conferencing
- Medical Training Capable - DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing x-rays and medical scans for training purposes
- TAA Compliant