The Christie Matrix StIM™ is a scalable environment display system that provides the unique capabilities of achieving eye-limiting resolution while stimulating Night Vision Goggles. Designed and engineered with Christie expertise, it features extraordinarily long life, quality and ease of service. And, it’s virtually maintenance free.
The Christie Matrix StIM™ is a revolutionary new solution for the simulation industry. It’s the first to provide independent control over both the visible and infrared image. It’s the first intelligent projection system to enable real-time balancing of color and brightness, as well as black levels. And it’s the first simulation system designed with solid state illumination - there are no consumables for a virtually maintenance-free system.
The Christie Matrix StIM™ is the first arrayed simulation system designed and engineered with Christie expertise featuring extraordinarily long life, stability, reliability, quality and ease of service.
Built on an inherently stable long-life platform that doesn’t use polarization filters or fade over time, Christie offers a unique lamp-less illumination system for unprecedented stability and reliability. With no consumables, the Christie Matrix StIM™ provides years of continuous operation. Very low power consumption directly translates to lower operating heat, less cooling requirements and cost savings in electricity for an extremely low sustainment cost.
- Integrated, extraordinarily fast LED illumination for 50,000 hrs MTBF on the illumination of the system
- InfraScene™ - unique capability of processing and displaying infrared content for simultaneous display of both visible light and the infrared spectrum
- ArrayLOC™ - the continuous management of brightness and color as well as dark levels of the projectors in the array in real-time, without additional latency
- No consumables – no lamps for longer life, longer reliability and lower cost of ownership than traditional lamped projectors
- Solid state technology with single DMD™ - provides unmatched picture reliability, filter-free design and no color wheel for high reliability
- Increased color gamut – for more dynamic and realistic rendering of the training environment
- Unlimited mounting options – removes restrictions of a lamp for any orientation mounting
- Modular architecture – small form factor