The Christie Mirage S+22K-J 3-chip DLP® projector offers exceptional image quality and clarity combined with high brightness in a compact size. With 20,000 ANSI (22,000 center) lumens for pure presentation power and unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability, the Christie Mirage J Series platform offers the smallest, high-performance, stereoscopic products on the market. The Christie Mirage S+22K delivers visually stunning 3D for home theater and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything else in between. Powered by dual-image processing, the Christie Mirage S+22K displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 120Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution. The Christie Mirage S+22K boasts dual-input 3D.
The Christie Mirage S+22K-J delivers SXGA+ resolution, high brightness, the highest contrast and most natural, accurate, stable color for advanced 3D performance with reduced overall operation costs. The compact Mirage J Series is easy to set up and configure, yet performs powerfully and flexibly.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 20,000 ANSI (22,000 center) lumens
- 3kW xenon pre-aligned bubble lamp module for highest image quality
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Two standard full 330MHz Dual-link DVI-D input cards
- Variable contrast ratio using electronically an adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images – 1600-2000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Yellow notch filter (optional)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Liquid cooling allows for operating temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
- Set-up lights help users to see menu displays in low-light environments