The Roadster WU12K-M is a flexible, efficient 3-chip WUXGA DLP digital projector, with your needs in mind. We have thought of it all, put it into a sleek, compact chassis and provided you with a full set of options.
The most compact in its class, this award-winning, dual mercury lamp DLP projectors provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards you expect in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this WUXGA model.
The Roadster WU12K-M is designed with stagers in mind offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving full brightness while using less power. It also employs thermal feedback systems to adjust the number of lamps and power level used, control the fan speed to cool the system and shut down (automatically) when the projector does not receive a signal.
- Support SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 9350 lumens of brightness
- Embedded Christie Twist™ for image warping and edge blending
- Smallest chassis in its class
- 1.2kW Cermax Xenon pre-aligned lamp module
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Dust-sealed engine
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- User-replaceable lamps
- Compatibility with legacy accessories
- Automatic shut off and ECO mode