The all-new Cobalt® 9991-SDI-TO-IP-10GE 3G/HD/SD-SDI SMPTE 2022-6 encapsulator with AES/analog audio embed/de-embed and 10GigE IP optical interface offers full-flexibility AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding with SMPTE 2022-6 IP encapsulation in a basic, economical, high-efficiency openGear® card. More than only a basic embedder/de-embedder, the 9991-SDI-TO-IP-10GE offers the flexibility of SDI-to-IP as well as providing fully flexible AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding.
The 9991-SDI-TO-IP-10GE provides full 16-channel embed / de-embed between AES, 8-channel analog audio, and all four groups of embedded audio. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair. Analog embed/de-embed conforms with professional balanced audio at 0 dBFS to pro 24 dBu levels using full 24-bit conversion. The 10GigE port can be used directly with 10GigE video switches and routers.
Full audio crosspoint allows per-channel gain and routing controls, as well as built-in tone generators.
- ST 2022-6 (HBRMT), ST-424, ST-292 and ST-259 compliant
- 16-channel AES support and 8-channel analog audio support in one card
- Individual per-pair embedding or de-embedding
- Provides four-group SDI embed/de-embed and cross-conversions between analog and AES discrete audio
- DashBoard™ status display, audio meters and tone generators
- GUI audio meters provide ready assessment of content presence and line-up
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48kHz AES audio to automatically sync with video
- 48kHz timing for glitch-free embedding
- Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Option +DT user COM data insert/extract software option allows serial data insert/extract over SDI (User DID/SDID access)
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels