The new Blue Box BBG-IP-TO-SDI-10GE SMPTE 2022-6 To 3G/HD/SD-SDI de-encapsulator with SDI, HDMI and stereo analog audio monitoring outputs is a new part of the Blue Box Group™ of compact, rugged, and portable converter boxes. BBG-IP-TO-SDI-10GE offers a compact throwdown unit that provides the flexibility of IP-to-SDI de-encapsulation as well as providing an HDMI output, two reclocked SDI coax outputs, and a convenience analog stereo de-embed monitor pair with built-in Lt/Rt downmixer. The 10GigE host connection can be used directly with 10GigE video switches and routers.
BBG-IP-TO-SDI-10GE can be configured using the device DIP switches or by using an intuitive GUI application that communicates with BBG-IP-TO-SDI-10GE over a PC's USB port. The GUI app allows dynamic configuration control, status display, and other advanced control functions not commonly found on "throwdown" packages. When configured using the GUI app, the USB connection can be removed with all settings held in non-volatile device memory.
- ST 2022-6 (HBRMT), ST-424, ST-292 and ST-259 compliant
- Powers directly from host equipment USB or standard corded power adapter, USB power and corded adapter can be simultaneously used to provide redundant power sourcing
- Stereo analog audio monitoring output with Lt/Rt downmixer
- Configurable using device DIP switches or USB GUI remote control offering dynamic configuration control, status display and other advanced control functions not commonly found on throwdown
- Compact size and low weight design easily affixes directly to camera or host device chassis