You already know that ringflashes are a terrific photographic accessory for fashion and macro work. For fashion work the light strikes the subject and falls off very quickly; when doing macro work the subject is often so close to the lens that the only way it can properly be lit is with a ringflash.
With its ultra-portability, Elinchrom’s Ranger Quadra is a perfect pack to operate a ringflash. For this reason, Elinchrom has added a fifth set to the Quadra line of kits. The Ranger Quadra Eco Ringflash Set is an affordable Ringflash system that combines a Quadra RX with the RQ Ringflash ECO and a Skyport Speed Transmitter.
Ranger Quadra Eco Ringflash To Go Set
- Ultra-Portable – Compact and lightweight size makes this kit perfect for location work.
- Skyport enabled – Control lights power right from the top of the camera.
- 400ws Output – Studio power (6 stops) with or without A/C power.
- Fast recycle times – Keeps the creative juices flowing.
- Up to 150 full power (400ws) pops per charge – Work longer with fewer battery swaps.
- 1/2600th flash duration – Short flash duration can freeze every strand of a subjects blowing hair.
- Fits up to 82mm lens – Fits the most popular DLSR lens.
- Lightning fast battery swaps and charging – Always ready to work.
- Included Removable Front Diffuser – Softens the light slightly to provide more versatility.
- Lightweight High Impact Plastic Casing – Easy to carry and transport.
- Swiss made electronics and fittings – All electronics and mechanical fittings designed to Elinchrom’s exacting specifications.
- Affordable – Never has such a professional system been offered at such an affordable price.