The KanexPro EXT-AVIPH264TX is an AV over IP transmitter with an HDMI input and Ethernet out which uses advanced H.264 compression algorithm to transmit full HD 1080p from HDMI based sources with less bandwidth over LAN network. It supports PoE (power over Ethernet) with distances over a single CATx up to 394 ft. (120m) delivering one to one, one to many and many to many over the Ethernet switch.
Ideal for digital signage and networked AV applications where full HD 1080p can be passed over IP network delivering full audio, video, power, data and control using a single Ethernet cable.
- Encode and extend pure 1080p resolutions up to 394' / 120 meters
- Features real-time AV coding and decoding to broadcast 1080p
- H.264 Compression technology
- Can be used with DVI connection
- Supports one to many, many to many and point to point broadcasting
- Dual power input: 802.3af compliant w/ POE and DC5V
- (No need power supply when connecting with POE Switch)
- Can be cascaded to multiple AV over IP Extenders
- Support LPCM audio format
- Smart IP Address Setting: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR pass through to control the source (38khz to 56khz)
- By pass 2 - way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200), use remote controller to select 8 group Baud rate
- Support one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes, with large cascading