The KanexPro FLEX-IN-HDBT4K is a seamless one input HDBaseT card with embedded PCM analog audio designed for FLEX-MMX chassis supporting video resolutions up to 4K, 1080p/60 HD and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz. The card is compliant to HDCP and supports EDID management from the switcher.
Powered over Cable (Ethernet)
This flexible card requires a Transmitter which can be remotely connected up to 230ft to the HDMI source devices and supports PoC feature, which sends power over Ethernet (cable) to the Transmitter hence, no power supply needed.
Ideally used in command and control centers, simulation centers, large AV conference rooms for up-to-second viewing of critical information and high-resolution imagery.
- Single one input seamless 4K HDBaseT card
- Stereo analog audio for audio embedding
- Requires an HDBASE70POET transmitter to be paired
- PoC - powered over cable (Ethernet) from the switcher
- Supported resolutions - 4K, 1920x1200, 1080p and 3D
- Long CATx runs up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- Built-in EDID and DDC management
- Controllable via RS232
- Plug and play, easily fits in to the FLEX-MMX series