The KanexPro HDBASE100ME is a 4K compliant transmitter - receiver set that enables you to routes ultra high-definition signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over single CAT6 cable using HDBaseT technology. This extender also features two Ethernet ports on both the units, which can be used to connect standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers, switches and hubs for LAN access.
Ideally used with Apple TV’s, Blu-ray players, game consoles, satellite boxes and HDMI based computers that require extension up to 330 feet connected to an HDTV or projector. Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and DDC channels, this extender supports resolutions up to ultra HD 4K, 1080p/60 & 3D.
The transmitter and receiver sets are built in to metal enclosure with sturdy finish with locking HDMI connectors and power supplies which protects the unit from dis-engament or signal loss.
- Extend uncompressed HDMI signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT6 cable
- Integrates 2-Ethernet ports for network devices
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
- Supports resolutions of Ultra HD 4K@60Hz
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- HDCP, CEC and EDID compliant
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- RS-232 Control
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- Locking HDMI connectors to avoid dis-engagement & signal loss
- Locking power connector
- Light aluminum case with separate mounting ears