The KanexPro HDMI to composite with audio converter is classic retro fit device, engineered to transform HDMI signals into analog composite video with R/L audio. Connect your HD sources such as Apple TV, Blu-ray players or, PC and game consoles to an analog CRT TV or old projector that does not have HDMI port. The converter strips audio from HDMI sources and spreads out to two -channel stereo audio for TVs. Includes front-panel switch that supports PAL/NTSC formats for different regions and works flawlessly with all HDMI devices.
- Rack or under-desk mountable
- 5Vdc external power supply included
- Convert HDMI signal into composite video and audio
- Analog composite video output up to NTSC 480i or PAL 576i
- Decodes uncompressed analog audio signal from HDMI
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080 at 60Hz)