The KanexPro HDMI to component video with audio converter is classic fit for HDMI sources such as Apple TV2, Blu-ray players and cable boxes that needs seamless integration for today's home theater environments. It converts the HDMI input into analog component video for displays and projectors. The converter decodes the HDMI input signal and outputs to component signal with R+L audio. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transformation from HDMI sources.
- Compact size
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- Decodes analog audio signal from HDMI
- 5Vdc external power supply included
- HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080 at 60Hz)
- Convert HDMI signal into YPbPr (Component-video) and stereo audio
- Supports analog video output to 1080p and UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC