The KanexPro MOD-IN-CAT6-4K is a 4K compliant, 4-Input card designed to work with the HDMMX Modular matrix switchers. It connects sources from remote locations, from up to 230 feet (70m) away, to be routed to any of the available outputs utilizing standard Cat 5e/6 cable with a TIA-568B.
The RS232 connections for each input allow bi-directional control signals at the equipment rack to interface with source equipment when used with the HDBASE70POET transmitters.
- 4-Input HDBaseT card for MMX modular matrix switchers
- Provisions 4K UHD resolutions
- Supported resolutions: 4Kx2K, 1920x1200, 1080p & 3D
- Extend up to 230 feet (70m) over single CAT6 Shielded Twisted Pair
- High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in audio embedding
- Built-in EDID management
- Supports DVI/ HDMI signals
- Bi-directional RS-232 control
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports HDBaseT Specifications; HDMI and HDCP compliance
- Can be used with HDBASE70POET Transmitter Extender