The KanexPro one HDMI input with four output over HDBaseT is a half-rack width distribution amplifier, which reliably broadcasts one HDMI source signal to four Ultra HD 4K displays over single CAT6. It can also be daisy –chained to support up to 12-displays without losing any signal integrity using HDBaseT technology.
The SP-HDBT1X4KIT is HDCP compliant supporting 1080p/60 and Ultra HD 4K resolutions. To make better integration, this DA provides integrator- friendly features such as POE (Power over Ethernet), EDID management, local HDMI output and RS-232 control for 3rd party control systems.
The SP-HDBT1X4KIT is ideally used for ultra HD signal transmission or broadcasting digital signage and large scale control centers where HD & 4K signals can be cascaded up to 12 displays on a 230 feet (70m) run over shielded CAT6.
- Broadcast one Input to four 4K UHD displays
- Extend up to 70 meters over single CAT6
- HDBaseT outputs supports PoE - No power supply needed on the receivers
- Built-in DIP switch for EDID management
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports computer video up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 4K at 30Hz
- Local HDMI output for monitor support
- Daisy-chainable to up to 12 displays
- Includes locking HDMI connectors
- Control via RS-232 at IR loop-in
- Firmware upgradeable via built-in USB
- Rack mountable metal enclosure with rack ears
- Backed by KanexPro's 3-Year full parts and labor warranty