The KanexPro 1x4 SDI unit can split, re-clock, and amplify SDI source video to 4 SDI outputs providing full HD 1080p resolution to up to 4 displays simultaneously for faster broadcasting and production.
The splitter accepts one SDI input from the SD-SDI, HD-SDI, or 3G-SDI video source such as VTR, SDI recorders and other sources. After replicating the signal perfectly, it automatically deploys cable equalization to simultaneously transmit SDI signals as far as 1000 feet (300 m) over 4 x BNC coax runs to 4 monitors. For HD-SDI video, the splitter goes up to 500 feet (150 m) and for 3G-SDI video, up to 328 feet (100 m).Applications
Ideally used with SDI based surveillance systems, rental & staging facilities, post-production, TV studio, digital cinema, or other A/V applications where you need to split and extend from a camera or other device equipped with 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs to 4 SDI-compliant displays or video processors.
- Get the highest quality 3G SDI distribution to 4 SDI monitors
- Outputs video on 4 separate buffered and re-clocked BNC ports.
- Built-in equalizer for I/O drive at long distances up to 300 meters
- Supports embedded audio
- Supports multiple video resolutions:
- SDI 525i, 625i
- HD: 720p 24, 25,30,50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080i 50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080p 24, 25,30, 50 & 60 Hz.
- 3G: 1080p 50/60Hz.
- Compatible with HDcctv 1.0, HD-SDI (ST 292), 3G-SDI (ST 424) and SD-SDI (ST 259)
- Supports Multiple Color Space: RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 sampling
- Support for YCbCr: 4:2:2 sampling
- Data rates up to 3 Gbps
- Color Depth Support: 8 bit, 10 bit & 12 bit
- LED's for power and input signal
- Automatically switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI standards
- Supports 5-12V wide voltage input