The Litepanels Gemini is a 2x1 LED panel and providing a nice wide soft source of color accurate illumination. Staying true to the Litepanels legacy, the Gemini has accurate full spectrum Daylight and Tungsten lighting. The Gemini also allows for additional quick and easy adjustment by offering full-featured lighting modes for effects, full color with hue and saturation control all which allow for the intensity to be controlled anywhere from 100%-0 at all times.
The Gemini is truly versatile with its manual and remote control via standard DMX 512 protocol or wirelessly with the option of wireless DMX or Bluetooth and can adapt to any lighting situation today’s Cinematographers and lighting professionals will find themselves in. The manual control knobs are sensitive to the speed of rotation and can either be finely tuned or when ramped up can adjust very quickly. With its lightweight design, the Gemini allows for additional versatility with mobile power operation via 3pin XLR, making it a perfect location light.
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional Bluetooth and wireless DMX modules allow the brightness, color and cooling mode to be remote controlled
- Modern fixture design with integrated power supply
- Intuitive and ergonomic controls for dimming, color, and fixture set up
- Aluminum core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Barndoor/honeycomb accessory rails
- Durable, industry standard PowerCon locking power connector with an ability to daisy chain power
- Ability to stack and gang lights together with optional hardware and yoke
- LCD screen displays vital setting and status
- Six defined Color temperature presets plus six user programmer presets
- The Gemini allows for the user presets on Channel A which records color and
- intensity it also has factory presets on channel “B” with increments for 2700K to 6000K