Primarily designed for wireless microphone systems, the 1SKB-SC194U, a 4U rack size, features 600 Denier nylon-covered wood core construction and includes a loop handle for easy transport.
The 14.5" depth (front rail to back flap) provides plenty of room for the most popular wireless systems and is also an ideal solution for pre-amps, effects, etc. The padded front and back lid has heavy duty zippers that allow the flaps to open fully and fold underneath. A zippered pouch on the inside front flap provides excellent storage for wireless mic antennae. The large exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs. Threaded steel rack rails are recessed to provide protection for equipment controls without inhibiting proper antennae placement. These cases are covered by SKB's one year Soft Product warranty.
- Constructed of a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon
- Loop handle for easy transport
- 14.5" depth (front rail to back flap}
- Padded front and back lids have heavy duty zippers
- Exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs
- Interior front pouch provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae
- Recessed threaded steel rack rails
- Covered by SKB's One Year Soft Product Warranty